- Black Tie Bazzill Bling cardstock
- Parakeet and Romance Bazzill Basics cardstock
- Ivory Moondust cardstock
- Green craft wire
- K&Co Small Wonders Girl patterned paper
- Medium scalloped square punch
- House, bird, floral corner, giant basket, leaf, small balloon, medium plant pot, folk heart, large & small butterfly, small folk heart, medium flower, narrow leaf, snail, medium vase & circle punches
- Flower clip punch
- EK Success Corner Adorner flower punch
- Black craft wire
- Black inkpad
1 Cut a 12cm square of K&Co patterned paper, ink the edges, and affix to a 5×5″ piece of white card.
2 Punch and ink eight pink scalloped squares and attach to the card as shown.
3 Using Microsoft Word on a PC, print the circular ‘Happy Birthday’ text onto plain pink card. Align and punch a scalloped square, and attach to the centre of the card.
4 Embellish the squares using the layered, inked punch-outs, as shown.
Project by Mel Evans. Originally published in Issue 10 of Complete Cardmaking magazine.