- white Craftwork Cards cardstock
- Core’dinations 6×6″ cardstock assortment
- Trimcraft Smirk Love and Friendship 6×6″ papers & decoupage
- Doodlebug Design rub-on stitching
- Karen Foster Thank You Rub-bits
- Orchid Pastel ColorBox Cat’s Eye Chalk inkpad
- Stardust Stickles glitter glue
1 Cut a 304x140mm piece of white cardstock, and score-fold at 50mm, 100mm and 203mm to form a two-layer card blank. Cover the first layer with pink card.
2 Cut the grass away from the patterned paper (cutting through the tree), and attach to the top of your card blank. Attach dark pink card to the lower half of this layer.
3 Cut a complete tree from a second sheet of paper, and layer over the first on your card blank using foam pads. Round the card corners, and apply ink to the edges.
4 Assemble the decoupage girls following the numbered layers and trimming as close to the outlines as you can without disturbing the glitter glaze.
5 Attach the girls to the card using foam pads, and apply a rub-on greeting to the right.
6 Use single rub-on stitches to create each girl’s eyes, then apply dabs of glitter glue.
Project by Judith Hannington. Originally published in Issue 41 of Papercraft Essentials magazine.