Crafters wanting to create their own mystical garden can now benefit from a new range of digital kits from popular online social crafting website, DaisyTrail. Launched on 16th August, the new Butterfly Collection features five stunning hand-painted kits that are guaranteed to brighten up any project.
The collection is perfect for anyone wanting to add a summery feel to their scrapbooks, greeting cards, party invitations and other print projects using free crafting software CraftArtist Compact or the all-in-one digital crafting tool CraftArtist Professional.
Each digikit in the set is available for £4.99 as an electronic download from DaisyTrail.com, and includes an array of beautiful embellishments, background papers, photo frames, digital materials, alphabets, scrapbook layouts, project templates, and brushes.
The five digikits are:
- Butterfly Botanical – A timeless kit that infuses peace and tranquillity. With beautiful hand-drawn butterflies and plant life, this kit will transport crafters on their own butterfly expedition.
- Butterfly Creations – This exquisite kit is a stunning collection of hand-crafted illustrations. Inspired by the popular SteamPunk style, these beautiful embellishments will be a great addition to any craft project.
- Butterfly Garden – Butterfly Garden is simply a digital crafting masterpiece. With watercolour butterflies and delightful hand-painted flowers, it is perfect for spring scrapping not forgetting birthdays and other celebrations too.
- Butterfly Motifs – Incorporating an eclectic mix of bold colours and serene backgrounds, this decorative kit is simply gorgeous. Butterfly Motifs will provide crafters with lots of scrapping inspiration.
- Butterfly Paradise – Crafters can drift away to a tropical paradise with this vibrant digikit’s beautifully hand-painted elements. From the decorative butterflies to the stunning detailed flowers, this kit is bound to liven up any crafting activity.
“After the successful launches of our Eras, Fairy Tales and SteamPunk collections, we have developed another inspirational collection packed with hand-painted illustrations and embellishments,” says Ashley Hewson, Sales & Marketing Director at DaisyTrail. “Our brilliant illustration team wanted to take one theme and approach it with a variety of different styles. We thought butterflies were a really versatile and elegant theme and we’re positive our CraftArtist and DaisyTrail fans will love what these kits bring to their craft projects.”
In addition to the Butterflies Collection, DaisyTrail has many other digikits and collections available to purchase in the DaisyTrail online shop. Visit www.daisytrail.com for more information.