- Blonde Moments Friends Junction Emsie’s Route paper
- Blonde Moments Ethan’s Pea Cars and Bordering on Gracey stamps
- Blonde Moments Jay’s Coco Plum Lustre, Jay’s Champagne Lustre and Angelic Teal Lustre Pearl Pigments
- Black Ranger Archival pad
- Espresso Adirondack inkpad
- White cardstock
1 Fold a piece of white card to make a 12x12cm-square card blank.
2 Ink the Car Border stamp with Perfect Medium and stamp all around the card. Brush over with the Pearl Pigments, dust off the excess and spritz with water to seal.
3 Ink the words with Perfect Medium and stamp all over a 7x7cm piece of white cardstock. Brush with Pearl Pigments, dust off the excess and spritz with water to seal.
4 Attach to a piece of Emsie’s Route and tear around all four edges. Add to the centre of the card.
5 Ink up the car stamp with black Archival ink and stamp onto white cardstock. Mix small amounts of the Pearl Pigments with water to form a creamy consistency and paint the car.
6 Cut around the image and fix to the card as shown.
Project by Dyan Reaveley. Originally published in Simply Cards & Papercraft issue 42.