The latest edition of Simply Homemade features:
- How to transform your garden flowerpots; with a guide to the art of mosaics.
- Grow your own toadstool charm collection using polymer clay.
- Designer Diane Bertolatti injects some chic into the summer by combining knitting and felting to create two gorgeous girly bags.
- Sue Pennick turns back the clock to the 1950s to create a selection of tattoo inspired cards and gifts.
- Get ready for summer by customising an array of sunshine essentials with designer Jill Alblas
- Plus fantastic giveaways, budget makes, a guide to using your free gift and much, much more!
The latest edition of Simply Homemade is on sale 14th July and comes with a free set of templates!