- Docrafts V&A Hanoverian 6×6” paper pad, embossing folder & embroidered brads
- Core’dinations ColorCore cardstock
- Cream and green cardstock
- Wild Orchid Crafts paper flower
- Hero Arts sentiment stamp
- Stampin’ Up! ink & 3D foam pads
- EK Success flower punch
- Sanding block
- Sewing machine
1 Stitch around the edges of a 10.5x15cm tent-fold card blank using a sewing machine and stamp the sentiment as shown.
2 Cut a square from ColorCore cardstock, emboss and gently sand the top layer away to reveal the coloured embossed pattern underneath.
3 Matt onto green cardstock and adhere to the card using 3D foam pads.
4 Punch a flower from patterned paper, add a paper flower to the centre and top with an embroidered brad. Affix to the card front using 3D foam pads to finish.
Bonus project from Creative Cardmaking issue 27 by Andrea Gourley