- Black cardstock
- BasicGrey Wander & Little Yellow Bicycle Pack Your Bags patterned paper
- Cherry Pie Art stamp
- The Scrapbook House rub-on
- Woodware File Tab punch
- We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Stitch Piercer, Blanket head & blue floss
- Tea Dye Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Inkpad
- Tuxedo Black Memento inkpad
- 3D foam tape
1 Create a 3.75” -square card blank, cut three different-sized square panels from patterned paper, layer together leaving a narrow border between each one, distress the edges and mount onto the card front.
2 Stamp the image onto patterned paper, cut around it leaving a narrow border, ink the edges and attach to the card front using 3D foam tape.
3 Punch a file tab from green patterned paper, use the Sew Easy piercer to create the holes for stitching, sew a cross stitch onto the file tab and affix to the card front.
4 Add a rub-on sentiment to the file tab to finish.
Bonus project from Creative Cardmaking issue 27 by Kirsty Maluga