Don’t spend a fortune on buying a Mother’s Day card this year, make one instead! It will mean more to your mum, it’s great fun and best of all, it won’t cost you any money! These instructions will show you how to make this gorgeous card.
1. Open CraftArtist Compact and set up your page to an A6 folded card. Click OK.
2. Now add the Mothers’ Day kit to your workspace by clicking on it and clicking ‘Add digikit’.
3. Now it’s time to design your card! To add items to your page, all you need to do is drag from the tabs on the left and let go. First, add your background then add the two ribbon embellishments and your frame.
4. Next, click on the Photos tab and add your photograph. Drag it over your frame and let go. You can use the crop tool to adjust the position of your photo. Add the flower and some buttons around your frame.
5. Choose the Shapes tool and draw a rectangle on your page. You can change the colour on the right and change the shape of your rectangle using the node on the side.
6. To finish off your card, add some text. We’ve used the Happy Mothers’ Day embellishment and used the Text tool to type our text at the bottom. Now all you need to do is print your card. You can design the middle and back of your card if you want to – just click on the pages at the bottom.