- Bazzil kraft cardstock
- Fancy Pants Like Father, Like Son patterned paper
- Old book paper
- Craftwork Cards oval sentiment
- Papermania adhesive pearl & brad
- Fancy Pants pompom ribbon
- Maya Road velvet rickrack
- Black & white twine
- Fancy Pants felt circle
- Sizzix Gadget Gears die
- Die-cutting machine
- Ranger Pumice Stone Distress ink
- Black inkpad
- Black gel pen
- W R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
- Foam pads
How to create…
1 Create a 4.5″-square card blank from kraft cardstock, round the corners, ink the edges and add a doodled pen border.
2 Die-cut two sizes of gears, one from patterned paper and one from old book paper, ink the edges and attach pompom ribbon around the edge of the larger one. Affix paper behind the larger gear and attach to the card as shown.
3 Secure a felt circle and a brad to the centre of the small gear and attach to the card front.
4 Layer a sentiment oval onto two patterned paper ovals, ink the edges, add a pearl accent and add to the right of the larger gear.
5 Attach velvet rickrack and knotted twine to the bottom of the card to finish.
Project by Kirsty Maluga. Exclusive project from Creative Cardmaking issue 24.