- Black, white, orange, purple and green Inspire Me Papers cardstock
- My Mind’s Eye patterned paper
- Acetate/shrink plastic
- Small black buttons
- Black inkpad
- Hole punch
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Bigz Tim Holtz Ornate die (656626)
- Originals Phrase, Boo large die (655559), Originals Pumpkin Toy large die (655561), Originals Count Dracula large die (655558)
- Bigz Phrase, Sweet with skull and top hat die (655568), Graveyard set small dies (655551), Bigz Circles die (656333)
- Textured Impressions Halloween set #2 embossing folders (655849)
To create your pages…
1 Cut 14x20cm pieces of cardboard and cover with patterned papers. Trim each layer so that they get gradually smaller from back to front.
2 Die-cut the end of each page using the Ornate die.
3 Add four holes along the straight edge of each layer for binding.
1 Cut the ‘Boo’ phrase from white, green and purple cardstock.
2 Ink the edges of the letters you wish to use and affix to the cover.
3 Glue around three edges of a 10cm square panel of black paper and affix to the back of your front cover. This will be the pocket for your pull-out Dracula.
To make Dracula…
1 Die-cut Dracula from black, green, purple and white cardstock and assemble the pieces.
2 From the Sizzlits Graveyard set, cut two crucifixes. Glue one to the back of your Dracula head and the second over the top of the first with a foam pad. This will act as a little handle to help you pull Dracula out of the pocket.