- K&Co Life’s Journey patterned paper
- American Crafts Thickers chipboard letter stickers
- Sheet music
- Paper napkins
- PVA glue
- Pearl beading
- Crackle paint
1. Apply crackle paint to the edge of the layout and set aside to dry.
2. Adhere various papers to the background in a collage style.
3. Using PVA glue, adhere paper napkin images over the collaged papers.
4. Affix a photo and add other embellishments as desired.
5. Sand the letters for your title and adhere to the left of the photo.
How to use paper napkins on your scrapbook pages:
Paper napkins dry translucent so apply them over attractive paper with a clear, crisp design, or over music or book paper
1. Adhere the base paper to cardstock.
2. Cut your image from the paper napkin.
3. Napkins are 3 ply – separate the layers, and use only the top, printed layer.
4. Place the image on your background. When you are happy with the placement, lightly pencil some marks just under the edge of the image on the background paper.
5. Spread a wet adhesive on the background paper, inside the pencil marks.
6. Place the napkin image onto the glue and gently smooth down.
7. Gently apply adhesive to the top of the napkin, taking care not to tear it.
8. Allow to dry.
Project by Pam Thorburn. Originally published in Scrapbook Magazine issue 37.