- Crafters Delight Fairy Castle template
- Lili of the Valley Primrose, Iris and Rose Fairy stamps
- Elzybells Everyday Greetings stamp set
- Pink, white and blue cardstock
- Papermania Blueberry Hill paper pack
- Glitter border peel-offs
- Letraset ProMarkers
- Scallop-edged scissors
- Black inkpad
1 Make up the castle from pink cardstock following the instructions. Use blue cardstock to cut the curved turrets.
2 Cut four 7x5cm pieces of blue patterned paper, and stick under the windows as shown. Add 2cm-wide strips of the same paper above the windows, with a peel-off border across each.
3 Adhere a panel of the patterned paper inside the card, with some peel-off corners. Using the template, cut a large heart from pink paper. Stick onto blue cardstock, and cut around it with scalloped scissors. Stamp your greeting in the centre, and inside the card.
4 Stamp, colour, and cut out the fairies, and fix around the castle as shown.
Project by Nikki Bowman. Originally published in Papercraft Essentials issue 44.